The Tough Customs series will show a step-by-step process on how to make some of the more unusual minimate customs. One of my first customs was The Blob. I sanded down a Kingpin body, painted it, threw on a hairpiece, and called it good. That custom has slowly been pushed back to the rear of my display in favor of more visually appealing minimates. A few weeks ago I decided to make a new Blob minimate to replace my old one. I knew I wanted to give him more girth everywhere, including the arms and legs. I decided to take a 2.5” minimate and shorten it to a 2” size.
Click the title to read the full step-by-step guide.